Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy, INCET has invited online form for the various post such as Eastern Naval Command and others. Check exam pattern, eligibility criteria and age limit, application fees and other details.
Post Date: 16/02/2021
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 1159 posts have been notified in this Indian Navy Tradesman recruitment 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must apply before the due date of the application. The online link will be activated on 22/02/2021. Kindly visit the official website of Join Indian Navy.
|Online Application Starting Date||22/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||07/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||07/03/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced later.|
Age Limit as on 07/03/2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the Join Indian Navy rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- BRO Recruitment 2021: Check new and Concise notification for 459 posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, Check concise & new notification.
- Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy, How to apply new online form.
- West Bengal WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Vacancy 2021, Check new notification details here.
- Uttar Pradesh UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021, Check New Notification.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 225/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Tradesman (Indian Navy)||1159||1. Class 10th Passed or High School.|
2. ITI required.
3. Check official notification for more details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 07/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.