India Post Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021: A new notification has out for the recruitment of India Post Delhi GDS 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 27/01/2021
India Post Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021: Important Date
A total of 233 vacancies has been notified for this recruitment and aspired candidates must visit the official website of India post. Read each and every detail carefully and follow all the rules.
|Online Application Starting Date||27/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||26/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||26/02/2021|
|Result and Other Details||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through E Challan at India post at nearest PO.|
Age Limit as on 27/01/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Gramin Dak Sewak, Delhi||233||1. Passed 10th with Maths and English (Subject).|
2. For more details read notification.
Category Wise Details Check Here
- GEN: 99
- EWS: 17
- OBC: 62
- SC: 37
- ST: 12
- PH: 06
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of India Post Delhi GDS vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 26/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.