BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Road Organization has invited offline form through prescribed format only for the post of Store Keeper, MSW, draughtsman and others. Interested and aspired applicants must send their form with in the due date only. check age limit, salary structure and other details here.
Post Date: 20/02/2021
BRO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 459 posts are available in this BRO recruitment 2021. All the candidates must read the official notification without fail and kindly visit the official website of BRO.
|Offline Application Starting Date (Notification Date)||1802/2021|
|Offline Application Closing Date||With in 45 days from the notification date.|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||Notified Soon|
Age Limit as on [Last Date]
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years and 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: as per the BRO rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 50/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through online mode Commandant GREF Centre Pune( Check Notification).|
|Store Keeper Technical||150||10 + 2 (SK knowledge)|
|MSW (Mason and Driver)||(100 + 150)||10th, 10 + 2, ITI|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Border Road Organization, BRO Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 03/04/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.