ITI Limited RaiBareli has invited online application for the post of Engineering Diploma for various trades such as Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics. The applicants who are interested and aspired must apply before the due date. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 01/12/2020
ITI Limited RaiBareli Recruitment: Important Date
There are 10 posts available in various streams and those applicants who are going to apply must read the official notification carefully and visit the official website.
|Online Application Last Date||08/12/2020|
|Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Application||14/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||NO Fees|
|Exam Date||will be notify.|
|Interview Date||stay tuned with us.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL /-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Female||Rs. NIL /-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 23/11/2020
- Minimum- Not Available
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. High School or Equivalent|
2. 03 years of Diploma in related trade.
3. UR/OBC-60 % | SC/ST/PWD-55 % marks.
More Sarkari Naukri
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Engineering Diploma in ITI Limited Raibareli.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 08/12/2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.