JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy: Jharkhand PSC has publicized a notification and invited online form for the various posts such as District Coordinator, AMC, Assistant Registrar and others. Check exam details, exam pattern , eligibility criteria and age limit.
Post Date: 15/02/2021
JPSC Civil Services 2021 recruitment: Important Dates
A total of 252 posts are available in this recruitment of JPSC Civil Services 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must read all the details available in the official notification. Kindly Visit the official website of JPSC i.e. http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
|Online Application Starting Date||15/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||16/03/2021|
|Exam Date [Pre]||02/05/2021|
|Admit Card Status||April 2021|
Age Limit as on 01/03/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the JPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- BRO Recruitment 2021: Check new and Concise notification for 459 posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, Check concise & new notification.
- Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy, How to apply new online form.
- West Bengal WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Vacancy 2021, Check new notification details here.
- Uttar Pradesh UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021, Check New Notification.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or via Offline Mode|
|JPSC Civil Service 2021||252||Graduate in any Stream.|
Category Wise Details
- GEN: 114
- EWS: 19
- BC: 13
- EBC: 20
- SC: 22
- ST: 64
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.