UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has published a notification and invited offline application form for the post of Apprenticeship 2020 in a prescribed application format. Those who are interested and aspired must read the official notification carefully. Check important details here.
POST DATE: 25/11/2020
UCIL Trade Apprentice 2020 – Important Date
A total of 30 posts are available in this UCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020. Those who are eligible must send their application form before the due date. Please read the advertisement carefully and follow each and every steps mentioned here.
- Advertisement No: 01/2020
- Last Date to Apply: 16/12/2020
- Selection Procedure: on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
Age Limit as on 30/11/2020
|Age relaxation||as per Government rules and guidelines.|
Vacancy Details @total-30
|S.I||TRADE||No of POSTS|
|3.||Welder [Gas & Electric]||03|
- UR/OBC/EWS: 10 th or Class X with 50 % marks
- SC/ST: 45 % in X th
- Mandatory for all: ITI passed from NCVT with 60 %
How to Apply?
1.Uranium Corporation of India Limited has invited offline application form for the post of Apprentice 2020.
2. All the applicants must fill the application form in a prescribed format only and you can download the form from the given below link.
3. The official address is mentioned in the notification.
4. Only ITI holding candidates can apply and others cannot apply.
5. Selected candidates can make their own arrangements for accommodation during the training period.
More Important Jobs
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.