SSC CHSL (10 + 2) : A new notification has been out for the post of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are interested must apply before the due date. Check age limit, types of posts and other details here.
Post Updated On: 09/12/2020
SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Staff Selection Commission SSC has publicized an advertisement for the post of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) level vacancy 2020. All the applicants hereby informed that you can download the notification from the official website of SSC. There are various posts available such as Data Entry Operator DEO, LDC and Postal Assistant. Check all the mandatory details here.
|Online Application Starts From||06/11/2020|
|Registration Closing Date||26/12/2020 (extended date)|
|Online Payment Closing Date||28/12/2020|
|Paper I Exam Date||12-27 April 2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Exam)
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs.00/-
- All Female Category: Exempted from Fees
- Payment Mode: Pay through the online mode such as Credit Card/Debit/Net Banking or an offline mode by E Challan Mode.
- Also, Read This: UCO Bank Vacancy in 2020.
|Age Relaxation||as per the SSC rules and guidelines|
Eligibility and Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL 2020
|Vacancy Details||Total||Educational Qual.|
|1. Lower Division Clerk LDC/ JSA–(1538 posts)|
2. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (3181 posts)
3. Data Entry Operator DEO & Grade A (07 Posts)
|4726||All the applicants must have passed intermediate or 10 +2 Exam from any recognised board or university in India|
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL (10 + 2)
- There are three levels of exam in this vacancy Tier -I will be the computer-based exam, Tier-II will be Descriptive Exam and Tier-III will Skill test or typing test.
- TIER-I Exam Pattern is below
- Subjects—————-No of Question/ Marks
- English Language: 25/50
- General Intelligence: 25/50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25/50
- General Awareness: 25/50
- There is MCQ type Question and for more and detailed information please read the official notification.
- See this Vacancy: Bihar University Assistant Professor 2020
SSC CHSL Pay Scale / Salary 2020-2021
|LDC / JSA||Level-2 (Rs. 19,900- Rs. 63,200)|
|PA / SA||Level-4 (Rs. 25,500- Rs. 81,100)|
|DEO and Grade A||Level-4 (Rs. 25,500- Rs. 81,100) | Level-5 (Rs. 29,200- Rs. 92,300)|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL (10 +2) recruitment 2020.
- All the candidates must see the syllabus from the below link.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form for further references.
Some Important Links
Additional Sarkari Naukri
- NMDC Engineer & other posts recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Bihar STET 2021: Result of 3 subjects may declare this week
- MPHC Legal AID officer 2021-Apply and Check concise details here.
- Indian NAVY SSC Officer Recruitment 2021- check concise details, Apply easily
- RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Concise details.
What is SSC CHSL?
Ans: SSC is Staff Selection Commission and CHSL is Combined Higher Secondary Level 10 +2 Examination.
When will the online application process starts?
Ans: The online application form will begin from 06 November 2020.
What is the last date of SSC CHSL (10 +2) recruitment 2020?
Ans: The last date of this exam is 15 December 2020 and apply before the due date.
Can you tell me about the application fees for this exam?
Ans: The application fees for General and OBC applicants is Rs. 100 only and all others candidates has been exempted from the fess.