SSC CGL 2020: Staff Selection Commission has publicized a new notification for the post of SSC CGL 2020-2021. There are so many vacancies available in the various stream such as Group B and Group C. All the eligible and interested applicants must check the official notification from here. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 29/12/2020
SSC CGL 2020: Important Date
Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form for the post of SSC CGL 2020-2021. The total vacancies details have not notified yet but if it is available on the SSC website I will update in this article.
All the interested and aspiring candidates who are going to apply for this SSC CGL form 2020 must fill the form within the due date only. Kindly visit the official website of SSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||29/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||02/02/2021|
|Exam Date (T-I)||29 May t0 07 June|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST / PH / ESM||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or SBI E Challan Mode.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 32 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SSC rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|SSC CGL 2020||available soon||Bachelor Degree from any recognized University.|
|Detailed Posts||————||Check Notification|
More Sarkari Naukri
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Staff Selection Commission SSC CGL 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 31/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.