SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has publicized a notification and invited online form for the post of Multi Tasking Officer MTS 2021 for Non technical. Interested and eligible candidates must read full advertisement without fail. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 04/02/2021
Last Updated On: 05/02/2021
SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment: Important Dates
If the total vacancies have been available on the SSC website then it will be updated in this article. Kindly visit the official website of SSC for this recruitment.
|Notification Will be released on||05/02/2021|
|Online Application Starting Date||05/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||21/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||23/03/2021|
|Last Date for Challan (Fee Payment)||25/03/2021|
|Exam Date (CBT Paper-1)||[01-20] July 2021|
|Admit Card Status||will be updated later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. Nil/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Multi Tasking Officer Staff (NT)||stay tuned with us||1. Class X th passed.|
2. for more details, stay tuned with us.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.