SSC GD Constable 2021: Staff Selection commission has issued a notification and asked to apply online form for various posts. Such candidates who are interested and aspired must check official notification as well as content available in this article also. Check age limit, salary and other details also.
Post Date: 18 July 2021
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||17/07/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||02/09/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced soon.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 23 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=25271
|POSTS (SSC GD Constable)||Total||Eligibility|
|Male||22424||10 th passed|
|Female||2847||10 th passed . |
Note:- For more details read official notification also.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of SSC GD Constable vacancy 2021, Check here.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 31/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.