POST NAME: A new advertisement has been out for the post of Security Officer, IT Officer and CA in UCO Bank 2020.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS: UCO Bank has publicized an advertisement and has invited online application for the post of Security Officer, CA, IT Officer and various others in UCO Bank. Those applicants who are interested in this vacancy must apply before the due date. check age limit, salary and other details here.
A total of 91 posts are available in this recruitment and those who are aspired for this vacancy must read the official notification which is available on the official website.
POST DATE: 23.10.2020
Important Date (UCO Bank Recruitment 2020)
|Online Application Starting Date||27.10.2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||17.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||17.11.2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||Online Exam and Interview|
|Exam Date||Dec-2020 to Jan-2021|
|Admit Card Status||will be published on the website.|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 118/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Age Limit as on 01/10/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the UCO bank or Central govt. rules.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1. Security Officer||09||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. |
Minimum 60 % marks
|2. Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Architect)||4+2+2=8||Degree in Civil / Elec. & Architect Engineering / Post Graduate with 60 %.|
|3. Economist||02||Post Graduate in Economics /PhD.|
|4. Statistician||02||PG in Economics / Statistics with 60%|
|5. IT Officer||20||BE/ B Tech in CS/EC/ or MCA|
|6. Charted Accountants/ CFA (JMGS &MMGS)||50||Qualified CA /CFA|
|TOTAL||91||Note: for an experience read notification.|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UCO Bank recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.
|Apply Online (Link will activate on 27 October)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification | Website||VIEW|