KEY HIGHLIGHTS: RITES Limited has published a notification and asked to apply online form for the post of RITES Engineer 2020. Those who are aspired must apply before the due date. Check salary, age limit and no of vacancies here.
POST DATE: 07/11/2020
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
RITES Limited, a Government enterprise or mini Ratna public sector is now going to recruit for the post of RITES engineer such as Mechanical, Civil and Electrical engineer. A total of 170 vacant posts are going to fill in this vacancy. All the applicants who are interested and aspired must read the official notification.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||26/11/2020|
|Payment Last Date||26/11/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||written test and interview|
|Exam Date||will be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||notified later|
- GENERAL / OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH/EWS: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Also, Check Result and Admit Card: Click here
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Age Limit as on 01/11/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the Central or RITES rules and guidelines.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020||170||1. B Tech/ BE/B.Sc in Electrical, EEE, Mechanical, production, Automobile, Civil Engineering|
2. 2 years of experience.
Category wise Details
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RITES Engineer vacancy 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.