Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021: India Post has issued a notification and invited online form for Bihar & Maharashtra Circle III recruitment 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must read all the details available in this article as well as in the official notification. The online application form will start from 27/04/2021.
Post Date: 01/05/2021
Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 4368 posts are available in this Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2021. These recruitments are issued from the India Post Office, so all the eligible aspirants must go through official notification regarding the age limit and educational qualifications.
|Online Application Starting Date||27/04/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||26/05/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||26/05/2021|
|Exam Date||to be announced.|
Age Limit as on 27-04-2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the GDS rules and guidelines.
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through Indian Post E Challan at the nearest GPO.|
|Bihar & Maharashtra GDS vacancy 2021||4368||1. 10th Passed with Maths and English.|
2. For more info please go through the official notification (Link is available at the bottom)
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Maharashtra and Bihar Post office GDS vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 26/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.