BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021: Bihar TSC has invited online application form for the post of Medical Officer and Others 2021. All the eligible candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Check all the details available in the official notification as well as in this article. Kindly read each and every details from here.
Post Date: 04/05/2021
BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 6338 posts are available in this Bihar BTSC Medical Officer vacancy 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates must check age limit, eligibility and others details. Kindly visit the official website of BTSC and check notification.
|Online Application Starting Date||04/05/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||24/05/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||24/05/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced later.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 37 years for Male & 40 years for Female.
- Age Relaxation: as per the BTSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 50/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy||6338||MBBS degree and for more info kindly read official notification.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 24/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.