MPPSC State Service Exam 2020-21: A new notification has been out from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for the recruitment of State Forest Service Exam 2021. All the applicants must read the official advertisement carefully. Check all the latest details here.
POST DATE: 29/12/2020
MPPSC State Service Exam 2020-21: Important Date
MPPSC has published a notification and invited online application form for the post of State Service and Forest Exam 2021. All the eligible and interested candidates must apply before the due date. A total of 346 posts are available in this recruitment. Kindly visit the official website of MPPSC.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020-2021
State Service Exam Advertisement No: 03/2020
State Forest Service Exam Advertisement: 04/2020
|Online Application Starting Date||11/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||10/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||10/02/2021|
|Form Correction Last Date||12/02/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / O. State||Rs. 500/-|
|Madya Pradesh Reserve Catg.||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or MP Online KIOSK.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the MPSSC rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|State Services 2020||235||Must be a Graduate.|
|State Forest Service 2020||111||Bachelor Degree in Engg or Science.|
Note: for more details Check Notifs.
More Sarkari Naukri
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of MPPSC State Service Exam 2020-2021 and Forest Service Exam.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 10/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.