RPSC ATO & SG Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan PSC has invited online form for the post of Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden 2021. A total of 05 posts are available in this vacancy. Check all the mandatory details here. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the due date of the application form.
Post Date: 13/02/2021
Post Updated On: 20/02/2021
Rajasthan RPSC ATO and SG Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
Those applicants who are going to apply must read all the details available in this RPSC ATO recruitment. Kindly visit the official website of RPSC i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
|Online Application Starting Date||17/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||16/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||16/03/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the RPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / Other State||Rs. 350/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 150/-|
|BC/ OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or E Mitra.|
|Assistant Testing Officer (ATO)||4||1. M.Sc. in Geology or chemistry|
2. Experience required
|Superintendent Garden||1||1.B.Sc. (agriculture) in Horticulture and 2 years experience in ornamental garden.|
2. For more details check official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Rajasthan RPSC ATO and SG vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 16/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.