Post Name: UP Police SI, Platoon Big Upcoming Recruitment 2020 @6130 Vacancies.
Post Date: 25 July 2020
Brief Information: Massive news is coming from Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) to all the government job aspirants. UPPRB is now going to recruit for the post of UP Police SI (Sub Inspector), Platoon and other posts in 2020. There is approximately 6130 vacancies are available for these posts. All the job applicants are informed that the official notifications are not released till now.
If the very same will be available you can directly download and learn all the mandatory details such as Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification and all other details. There is a media speculation that the whole process will complete within two months. So do not worry if the link will available on the official website for the online application then you will be informed.
UP Police SI, Platoon Big Upcoming Recruitment 2020 Will be Updated.
There are almost 6130 vacancies are available for the UP Police SI and such other posts. All the candidates are informed that if any information regarding online application starting date and closing date of application will available on the website, the link will be updated.
|UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board—Short Info|
|Advertisement: PRPB: TWO(2)/2019|
VACANCY DETAILS: TOTAL 6130
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police) Male or Female||5623|
|Platoon Commander PAC/SI A Police||484|
|FSSO (Fire Service)||23|
Educational Qualifications for these posts
- Candidates must have Graduation Degree from any Recognized University in India.
- Those Applicants who are in final year of graduation cannot apply.
|Online Application Starting Date||Will be announced|
|Online Application Closing Date||notify soon|
|Submission of Exam Fee Last Date||Will be updated|
|Exam Date||will be notify|
|Admit Card Status||notify soon|
|Declaration of Results||Will be updated|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ OBC||Rs. 400|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates as on
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per the rules of State Government.|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- This test is nothing but the involvement of running for a specified distance i.e. 4.6 KM in 24 minutes for Male Candidates and 2.3 KM in 12 minutes for women. (It is Just speculation and original data is not given).
|Gen/OBC/SC (Male)||168 cm||79-84 cm ( A Pressure)|
|ST (Male)||160 cm||77-82 cm (A Pressure)|
|Gen/OBC/SC( Female )||152 cm||na|
|ST (Female)||146 cm||na|
Recruitment Process and Strategy
The recruitment process for this vacancies are based on three following steps. All the applicant must read the official notifications carefully if it will available.
- First Phase is Written Test
- Second Phase PE Test
- Third Phase Consists of Document Verification Test and Measurement Test.
- There will be no interview (for more info visit official website.)
HOW TO APPLY
- If the link will activate then you have to visit the official website.
- There is only Online Application is available so all the candidates are requested that they must gather all the documents.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will not change later.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
|Apply from Here||Link is not Activated|
|Watch Official Notification||click here|
|Visit Official Website||www.uppbpb.gov.in|
MORE RELATED JOBS