Haryana PGT Sanskrit Teacher recruitment 2021: HSSC has publicized an advertisement and invited online form for the post of Post Graduate PGT Sanskrit teacher recruitment. Interested and aspired candidates must read all the details which is available in the notification. Check age limit, salary, eligibility and other details here.
Post Date: 12/02/2021
Last Updated On: 20/02/2021
Haryana PGT Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 534 posts are available in this PGT Sanskrit recruitment 2021. If you are interested then must apply before the last date of application form. Kindly visit the official website of HSSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||16/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||03/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||06/03/2021|
|Admit Card Status||March 2021|
Age Limit as on 03/03/2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the HSSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / O. State||Rs. 500/-|
|Female Gen. Category||Rs. 125/-|
|Reserve Category||Male- Rs. 125 | Female- Rs. 75|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|PGT Sanskrit Teacher 2021||534||1. Master Degree (Sanskrit or Acharya) with B.Ed. exam passed.|
2. Matric Level Subject (Hindi/Sanskrit).
3. HTET or STET Qualified.
4. For more details read notification.
Category Wise Details:
- GEN: 325
- BCA: 59
- SC: 119
- BCB: 31
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of HSSC Haryana PGT Sanskrit Teacher vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 03/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|