BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021: Bihar PSC has issued a notification and invited online form for the post of District Public Relation Officer 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must read the advertisement before apply. Check age limit and other details here.
Post Date: 13/02/2021
BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 31 posts has been notified in this BPSC DPRO recruitment 2021. All the candidates once you should visit the official website of BPSC from below given link and check all the mandatory details.
|Online Application Starting Date||16/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||12/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||12/03/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||12/03/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- Male: 21-37 years
- Female: 21-40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the BPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / BC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 200/-|
|Female (BR. Domicile)||Rs. 200/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Assistant Director cum DPRO||31||Mass Communication in any recognized University in India.|
Category Wise Details:
- GEN: 10
- EWS: 03
- OBC: 03
- EBC: 07
- SC: 06
- ST: 01
- OBC(Female): 01
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Bihar BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 12/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.