Name of Post: BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-Apply Online
Post Date: 31/07/2020
Short Description: Bharat Electronics Limited has issued a notification for the engagement of 100 diploma apprentices. This program comes under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961 for a period of 1 year. Those who want to apply for this post please read all the details carefully before apply.
All the applicants are informed that you can apply online through Govt. portal on or before 10 August. Read all the mandatory details from the official notification which is available on the website.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-Apply Online for 100 Posts on or before 10 August.
|Bharat Electronics Limited a leading Navaratna DPS Enterprise.|
|Reference No: 12930/64/HRD/GAD/06|
|1. Online Registration Last Date: 10/08/2020|
2. Last Date for receipt of the application: 10/08/2020
Age Limit [as on 30-10-2020]
- Age Limit of the candidates is 23 years or less than 30 October 2020.
- Age Relaxation: By the govt rules or rules imposed by BEL.
Educational Qualification or Criteria
- Applicants must be completed Diploma in Engineering from recognized by AICTE or Govt. Of India on or after 30 October 2017.
- Totally based on the applicants’ final percentage of marks obtained in Diploma Engg.
- For BEL emp: Pass marks(Diploma Engg)
Vacancy Details: total 100 posts
|Sno.||Name of Trade (Diploma) For Apprentice||Total|
|2.||Computer Science (CSE)||15|
How to Apply
- All the candidates must visit the BOAT’s portal @mhrdnats.gov.in to register.
- Period of one year for apprentice training.
- For more information please read the official notification which is available on the official website.