NITIE Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL has invited online application for various posts for the deployment in National Institute of Industrial Engineering. Check all the latest details such as no of vacancy, age limit and others.
POST DATE: 28/12/2020
NITIE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 21 posts are available in this NITIE recruitment 2021 through BECIL. All the interested candidates must register on this website https://becilregistration.com/Home/ListofExam.aspx. Kindly visit the official website of BECIL. You can also Check Sarkari Naukri Admit Card.
|Online Application Closing Date||17/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||17/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card Status||Notified Soon|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / Ex-Serviceman/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST / EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
|Name of the Post||Total||AGE LIMIT in Years (MAX)|
|Web Designer and Developer||01||35|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)||02||35|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||01||35|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||01||45|
|APFT and PA||04||40|
|AE and DEO||06||35 and 30|
NOTE: For detailed information about the educational qualification and experienced, read official notification from the below link.
More Sarkari Naukri
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NITIE recruitment 2021 through BECIL.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 17/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.