WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Vacancy 2021: PSC, West Bengal has invited online form for the post of FEO 2021. See the notification and read all the mandatory details before applying. Interested and aspired applicants must apply before the due date. Check salary details and age limit here.
Post Date: 14/02/2021
Heading Title: Important Dates
A total of 100 posts are available in this recruitment of WBPSC Fishery extension officer 2021. The application process will start from 24th February 2021. Kindly visit the official website of PSC, West Bengal.
Also Read: Check Your Latest Sarkari Naukri Admit Card.
|Online Application Starting Date||24/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||17/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||17/03/2021|
|Offline Payment (UBI branches) Last Date||18/03/2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Very Soon|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: NA
- Maximum: 39 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / Other State / BC (West Bengal)||Rs. 160/-|
|SC / ST / PH (West Bengal Domicile)||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or Offline Mode (UBI)|
|WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer||100||1. Bachelors Degree in (4 Years) in Fishery Science.|
2. Knowledge of Fishery, Aquatic.
3. Able to Read and Write Bengali and Nepali.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 17/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.