Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021: A new notification has been out from RHC, Jodhpur for the post of District Judge 2020. Interested and eligible applicants must check all the details from the official advertisement.
POST DATE: 05/01/2021
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Date
A total of 85 posts are available in this recruitment of Rajasthan High Court Cadre of District Judge 2020. The online application process will start from 27/01/2021. If you are interested then must apply before the due date and kindly visit the official website.
|Online Application Starting Date||27/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||27/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||28/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced very soon.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / O.S/ OBC||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or E Mitra & E Challan Mode.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum- 35 years
- Maximum- 45 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|RHC District Judge||85||Graduate in L.L.B with 7 years of Practice.|
Category Wise Details
- Unreserved- 23
- EWS- 06
- MBC- 03
- OBC- 12
- SC- 09
- ST- 07
- 2019-2020- 02
- Backlog- 23
Trending Sarkari Naukri
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, Check Here for New Notifications.
- Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Apply Now.
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021, Check new details
- Rajasthan RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check new Notifs.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date- 27/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Also Read: Apply for UPPCL Assistant Civil Engineer Trainee Online Form– Link is Activated.