UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a new notification for the post of Assistant Engineer in Civil Trainee 2020. Check all the latest details such as age limit, salary and no of posts.
POST DATE: 16/12/2020
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee 2020: Important Date
A total of 11 posts are available in this UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment. All the interested and aspired applicants must apply before the due date. Kindly visit the official website of UPPCL.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||27/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||27/01/2021|
|Exam Date||2021, February|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST (UP Domicile)||Rs. 700/-|
|Other States (Any Category)||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil Engineering||11||B.E. /B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
More Sarkari Naukri
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date i.e. 27/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.