UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a new notification for the post of Assistant Engineer in Civil Trainee 2020. Check all the latest details such as age limit, salary and no of posts.
POST DATE: 16/12/2020
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee 2020: Important Date
A total of 11 posts are available in this UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment. All the interested and aspired applicants must apply before the due date. Kindly visit the official website of UPPCL.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||27/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||27/01/2021|
|Exam Date||2021, February|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST (UP Domicile)||Rs. 700/-|
|Other States (Any Category)||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil Engineering||11||B.E. /B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
More Sarkari Naukri
- RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Check new & Important Notification.
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021, New and Big 8632 posts, Apply Now
- WBHRB Driver Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 300 new posts.
- RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Check new and Important details.
- Indian Railway IRFCL Recruitment 2021, Apply for Hindi Translator, Assistant.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Trainee.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date i.e. 27/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.