A new notification is coming from Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 for the post of 49th course Men / Women. Those candidates who are interested and eligible must apply the form before the due date. check all the details such as salary, age limit and others.
POST DATE: 05/01/2021
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 online form: Important Date
A total of 55 posts are available in this India Army Special Entry 2021 recruitment. Interested and aspired applicants must read the official notification without fail. Kindly visit the official website of Join Indian Army.
|Online Application Starting Date||31/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||28/01/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||28/01/2021|
|Course Start||April 2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min: 19 years
- Max- 25 years
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. MEN Entry (NCC 49th)–50|
2. Women Entry (NCC 49th)–05
|55||1. Bachelor Degree with 55 % marks.|
2. NCC B or C Certificate Required, if you are going to apply.
More Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Army NCC special entry 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 28/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.