A new notification is coming from Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 for the post of 49th course Men / Women. Those candidates who are interested and eligible must apply the form before the due date. check all the details such as salary, age limit and others.
POST DATE: 05/01/2021
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 online form: Important Date
A total of 55 posts are available in this India Army Special Entry 2021 recruitment. Interested and aspired applicants must read the official notification without fail. Kindly visit the official website of Join Indian Army.
|Online Application Starting Date||31/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||28/01/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||28/01/2021|
|Course Start||April 2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min: 19 years
- Max- 25 years
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. MEN Entry (NCC 49th)–50|
2. Women Entry (NCC 49th)–05
|55||1. Bachelor Degree with 55 % marks.|
2. NCC B or C Certificate Required, if you are going to apply.
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Army NCC special entry 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 28/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.