Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board recently released an advertisement for the post of RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment 2020. Check all the details such as age limit, eligibility criteria and others.
Post Date: 19/08/2020
Note: This recruitment is new but it is based on the previous advertisement no 13/2018 published on 04/07/2018. Those who already applied need not apply again for this post. Every process is same which is available on the previous advertisement.
RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment 2020, Apply Online from 26 August.
The Online Application will begin from 26-08-2020 and it will close on 24-09-2020. The total available post in this vacancy is 1211.
The eligible and interested candidates can read all the mandatory details from the official notification. You have to visit the official website of RSMSSB https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ for online application.
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
Advertisement No: 13/2018
|Online Application Starting Date||26/08/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||24/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||24/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced|
|Admit Card Status||will be notify|
MORE RELATED JOBS
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC/EBC||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250|
|Non Creamy (BC and OBC)||Rs. 350|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by E Mitra.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
|Age Relaxation||as per Govt and RSMSSB rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 1211
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Education (Eligibility)|
|Stenographer, RSMSSB 2020||1211||Senior Secondary from Recognized Board.|
How to Apply
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online application from the official website of RSMSSB i.e.https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- You have to read all the details which are available in the official notification.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.