Bihar Public Service Commission is now going to recruit for the post of BPSC Lecturer recruitment in Physics, Chemistry and Humanity 2020. Check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details.
Post Date: 19/08/2020
Apply online for Bihar BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
The online application will star from 19/08/2020 and it will close on 07/09 2020. Total available post for this recruitment is 81 including all.
The eligible and aspired candidates must read all the details from the official notification without fail.
The candidates who are going to apply online application must visit the official website of BPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||19-08-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||07-09-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||11-09-2020|
|Form Completion Last Date||18-09-2020|
|Written Exam Date||Announced shortly|
|Admit Card Status||will be released very shortly.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, Check Here for New Notifications.
- Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Apply Now.
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021, Check new details
- Rajasthan RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check new Notifs.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ OBC||Rs. 750.00|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 200.00|
|Female (bihar domicile)||Rs. 200.00|
|Payment Mode||applicants can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per Govt and BPSC rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 84
|POST NAME||Advert. No||Total Post|
|Lecturer in Humanity (Economics)||21/2020||28|
|Lecturer in Chemistry||20/2020||29|
- First Class in Masters Degree (Trade Physics, Chemistry, Humanity (Economics)).
- You have to visit the official website of BPSC for more information.
How to Apply
- Bihar Public Service Commission has made the announcement for the BPSC lecturer recruitment 2020.
- All the applicants must read all the info from the official notification.
- All the candidates must visit the official website of BPSC @http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- In the very first step, candidates should register online.
- After successful registration, apply online application form.
- Very next day, applicants must pay the online application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||Physics, Chemistry, Economics|
|Official Website||VISIT FROM HERE|