KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Apply online for the post of RPSC Assistant Professor vacancy 2020. There are various posts in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2020.
POST DATE: 03/11/2020
RPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020– Important Date
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC is now going to recruit for the post of Assistant Professor 2020. There are multiple posts are available in this vacancy and those who are interested and aspired for this position must apply before the due date. Check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details here. Also, See this UCO Bank Vacancy.
|Online Application Starting Date||09/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||08/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||08/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||written exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
|Declaration of Admit Card||will be declared later.|
- GENERAL / Other States: Rs. 350/-
- OBC / BC: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 150/-
- Online Form Correction Fees: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by E Mitra.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020, Check here for new 235 posts.
- Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2020, How to fill the new online form?
- ITI Limited RaiBareli Engineering Diploma Recruitment 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Apply online for FTO Check New Details.
- Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 for Domestic Branch.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the State or RPSC rules and guidelines.|
|POST NAME||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|RPSC Assistant Professor||918||1. Masters (minimum 50 % marks) with the related stream.|
2. PhD and for more information read official notification.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Professor vacancy 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.