UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online application form for the post of Lecturer in Government Inter College. Those candidates who are eligible must see all the notification from here. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 22/12/2020
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21: Important Date
A total of 1473 posts are available in this UPPSC GIC Lecturer vacancy 2020. All the candidates must read the official notification and it will be available from 22 Dec on the official Website of UPPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||22/12/2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||18/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||18/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 65/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21||Male-991|
|1.Masters Degree Required in different streams.|
2.for more details read official notification
More Sarkari Naukri
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 18/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.