National Institute of Ayurveda has invited an offline application in a prescribed format for the post of NIA MTS, LDC recruitment 2021. All the eligible applicants must apply before the due date. Check age limit, salary details and other important details.
POST DATE: 28/12/2020
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021: Important Date
A total of 52 posts are available in this National Institute of Ayurveda NIA Recruitment 2021. All the applicants must send your application form in the prescribed format only on the given address. The link of the offline form is given below. Kindly visit the official website of NIA.
|Offline Application Closing Date||17/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||17/02/2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||LDS, MTS and others||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ ST / EWS||LDS, MTS and others||Rs. 1800/-|
|PH||all posts||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||all posts||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Demand Draft Only.|
NOTE: Kindly Read the details from the below image.
|Name of the Post||Total||Age Limit MAX|
|Associate Professor (SC)||1 Post||50 Years|
|Museum Curator||01||35 years|
NOTE: For more and detailed information kindly read the official notification and the link is given below.
More Sarkari Naukri
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of National Institute of Ayurveda NIA Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 17/02/2021 or from the 60 days of published notification.
- This vacancy is an offline mode only, application form’s link is given below.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.