NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020-2021: National Fertilizers Limited has invited online application for the post of Accounts Assistant. Those who are interested can apply before the due date. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 25/12/2020
NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020-21: Important Date
A total of 13 posts are available in this NFL Accounts Assistant recruitment 2020. All the eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification carefully and also visit the official website of the NFL.
|Online Application Starting Date||23/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||22/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||22/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 30/11/2020
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|NFL Accounts Assistant||13||1.Degree- B.Comm (50 % marks)|
2. Read official notifs for more details.
Trending Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form NFL Accounts assistant recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 22/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.