NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2020-2021: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has invited online application form for the post of Apprenticeship 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates must apply before the due date. Check all the details here.
POST DATE: 25/12/2020
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2020-2021: Important Date
If you are going to apply for the post of apprenticeship in NHPC, first you have to register on the website of https://apprenticeshipindia.org/. All the aspired candidates must read all the details here. A total of 50 posts are available in this vacancy.
|Online Application Start Date||from the date of Notification|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/01/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. Not Available/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|COPA||20||12th + ITI|
More Sarkari Naukri
- RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Check new & Important Notification.
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021, New and Big 8632 posts, Apply Now
- WBHRB Driver Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 300 new posts.
- RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Check new and Important details.
- Indian Railway IRFCL Recruitment 2021, Apply for Hindi Translator, Assistant.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NHPC Apprentice recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 15/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- After Successful Registration, Send your documents and application form on the given address (address is given on notification)