RSPCB Recruitment 2020-2021: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board has invited online application for the post of JEN and JSO. Interested and eligible applicants must apply before the due date of the application form. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 24/12/2020
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board RSPCB Recruitment 2020-2021: Important Date
A total of 114 posts are available in this RSPCB recruitment 2020. All the aspired candidates must read all the details available in this article and also from the official notification. Kindly visit the website of the Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board.
|Online Application Starting Date||24/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||23/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||23/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||will be available after the exam.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS||Rs. 1400/-|
|BC (NCL)||Rs. 1200/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Junior Scientific Officer||28||Masters Degree in|
2. Soil Science
3. Environmental Science
5. 1st Division Marks Required
|Junior Environmental Engineer||86||1.B.E. /B. Tech With any Trade (1st Div Required.)|
2. Master Degree in Environ. Engg.
More Sarkari Naukri
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, Check Here for New Notifications.
- Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Apply Now.
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021, Check new details
- Rajasthan RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check new Notifs.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post RSPCB Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 23/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Additional Read: Get Latest Updates of Sarkari Naukri Admit Card 2020-2021.