Post Name: MP PEB Jail Prahari Big Recruitment 2020 @ 282 Vacancies Last Date 10 August.
Post Date: 27 July 2020
Post Updated On: 10/04/2021
Brief Information: The latest news is coming from the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. Jail Department of MP is now going to recruit for the Post of MP PEB Jail Prahari for 282 vacancies. Those candidates who are going to apply this online application please read all the mandatory details which are given on the official notification.
The online application will starts from 27 July and it will close on 10 august 2020. So all the interested applicants must read eligibility details, age limit, educational qualifications and other details.
MP PEB Jail Prahari massive recruitment 2020-Apply Onile for 282 vacancies.
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal|
|Advertisement No: 29/2020 Brief information|
|Online Application Starting Date||27/07/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||10/08/2020|
|Submission of Exam Fee Last Date||10/08/2020|
|Form Correction Last Date||15/08/2020|
|Admit Card Status||May be in October 2020|
|Exam Date||03-10 November|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ O State||Rs. 560|
|SC/ ST / OBC/PwD (MP Domicile)||Rs. 250|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by MP Kiosk.|
|Portal Charge||Rs.60 (By MP KIOSK)|
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||33 Years|
|Relaxation||As per rules and regulation of MP Govt.|
VACANCY DETAILS–Total 28
|POST NAME: Jail Prahari|
==>10th or Matric or Board Exam Pass from any Recognized University or Board. (Mp PEB Prahari)
Physical Eligibility For Vacancy
|Height||165 cm||158 cm|
|Chest||83 cm (Bina Phulaye)||——–|
|Race(Running)||800 meter in 2 min 50 sec||800 meter in 4 min 00 sec|
|Gola Throw||20 feet (Weight 7.260 Kg)||16 feet (Weight 4 Kg )|
The Online Application (Mp PEB Prahari)will only be received by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Bhopal and details of exam and admit card will be available on its official website.
- In the first phase, the Written Exam. In this exam, there will be 100 questions and each will be of 1 marks and time duration will be 2 hours.
- Written Exam merit list will be declared.
- In the second phase, there will Physical Measurement and Test will be conducted.
- In the third phase, There will Physical Proficiency test.
- Merit List will be declared.
- Preferences will be given on the date of birth.
- The last phase is Joining (read more details on official notification)
HOW TO APPLY
- Mp Board is going to recruit for the post of Jail Prahari 2020. Those candidates are interested please go through the official website of Mp PEB.
- The online application will starts from 27 July 2020 and will close on 10 August 2020. All the applicants are requested to fill the application form and before filling read all the details.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will not change later.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout
|Download Result||CLICK HERE|
|EXAM NOTICE OUT||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Apply from Here||click here|
|Watch Official Notification(PDF)||click here|
|Visit Official Website||click here|
MORE RELATED JOBS YOU CAN SEE
UP Police Sub Inspector ,Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020
Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor ,Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2020
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee for 102 Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment for 353 Various Post Last Online Application Date Extended
National Board of Examination NBE Recruitment for 12th Passed and Graduate Candidate for 90 vacancies