Name of the Post: Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee for 102 Posts of One-year Contractual Engagement.
Post Date: 17/07/2020
Brief Information: Allahabad High Court is going to recruit Law Clerks Trainee for 102 posts. The vacancy is for fresh Law graduates who are between the age of 21 years 26 years and a fixed honorarium of Rs 15000/ month. The last date of this vacancy is 08 August 2020. Those candidates are interested in this post must read all the details available in the notification available on the official website.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee for 102 Posts of One-year Contractual Engagement.
|HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD–Brief Info|
|Advertisement Ref: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/20|
|Offline Application Starting Date||19/07/2020|
|Offline Application Closing Date||08/08/2020|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
|Admit Card Status||September 2020|
Offline Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300|
|Payment Mode||1.Either you can purchase from the counter in High Court Judicature at Allahabad and Lucknow bench|
2. or Through demand draft in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates as on 01-07- 2020
VACANCY DETAILS–102 Posts
|Name Of Post||Total||Eligibility|
|Law Clerks Trainee||102||1.Bachelor Degree in LAW|
LLB(3 or 5 ) Years Minimum 55 Percent
2.Those who are in final years can also apply
How To Apply Offline Application Form
- Allahabad High Court is going to recruit for Law Clerks Trainee. This application form can be purchased on two ways either you can purchase from the counter in the high court or by downloading from the official website of high court Allahabad( you have to pay through demand draft ).
- hose candidates who are going to fill this offline application form their application form and all the documents must be duly attested and testimonial is required for extracurricular activities.
- He/She must be sent two self-addressed envelopes (size must be 5 X 10 inch) and postage stamps of Rs 40 on the given address Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will not change later.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.