Post Name: SBI Circle Based officer massive Recruitment @ 3850 Vacancy.
Post Date: 28 July 2020
Brief Information: SBI Circle Based officer massive Recruitment a total of 3850 Vacancy for CBO. You should check all the latest details from the official website of State Bank of India @sbi.co.in.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020-Apply Online Application for 3850 Posts
State Bank of India is now going to recruit for the posts of SBI Circle Based Officer and there is 3850 vacancies are available. The Online application for this post has already been started from 27 July 2020 and the Last date for online application is 16 August. As far as salary is concerned, the salary is up to 42000. You can check out this Circle Based officer CBO vacancy at the official portal of SBI sbi.co.in.
All the interested Candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy must read all the mandatory details such eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications and other information from the official notifications which are available on the website in the form PDF.
|State Bank Of India Circle Based Officer|
|Advertisement Ref: CRPD/ CBO / 20-21 –Short Info|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD: CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Starting Date||27/07/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||16/08/2020|
|Submission of Exam Fee Last Date||16/08/2020|
|Editing Application Close Date||16/08/2020|
|Exam Date||Will be announced|
|Admit Card Declaration Date||Will be notify.|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750.00|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 0.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates as on 01/08/2020
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Note||Applicants must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1990|
|Age Relaxation||As per SBI guidelines and rules.|
VACANCY DETAILS: TOTAL 3850
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO)||1575||383||1035||573||285||3850|
Eligibility (Educational) Criteria
- Must be a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University in India.
- or Similar Qualification Recognized by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an officer in Commercial or Rural bank.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the applicants go through the official website @sbi.co.in or @bank.sbi
- SBI is now recruiting for the post of SBI Circle Based Officer and there are 3850 posts available. Anyone who is interested please apply before 16 August 2020. Please read all the details carefully before apply.
- The online application will starts from 27 July 2020 and will close on 16 August 2020. All the applicants are requested to fill the application form and before filling read all the details.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will change only on 16/08/2020.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout.
Few Questions & Answers
1. Can you tell me the official notification date of SBI Circle based officer Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Yes, the official notification is released on 27 July 2020.
2.When will start the online application of SBI CBO?
Ans: The online application of SBI CBO will start from 27 July 2020.
3.If Possible can you tell me the Age Limit of SBI CBO Recruitment?
Ans: The Age Limit for this vacancy is not more than 30 years of age.
4.I am a final year student can I apply for this vacancy?
Ans: Candidates who are going to apply must be Graduate from any recognised university.
5.What is the closing date of online application form?
Ans: Closing date of SBI CBO online application is 16/08/2020.
6.Is there any experience required for SBI CBO?
Ans: Applicants must have experience of 2 years in the rural or commercial bank.
7.What is payment mode for Fee submission?
Ans: You can pay by Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking.
8.What are the mandatory documents required at the time of online Registration?
Ans: There are so many documents required so it’s better to read the official notification for more info. @sbi.co.in
9.Is there any possibility to edit my application form?
Ans: Yes, you can edit and make the correction before 16/08/2020.