POST NAME: A new notification has been out for MPPEB Police Constable in Madhya Pradesh.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of Constable Sipahi Radio (CSR) and Constable General Duty (CGD) 2020. Those applicants who are interested must read the official notification. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
A total of 4000 posts are available in this vacancy and those who are aspired for this recruitment must apply before the due date.
POST UPDATE: 28.10.2020
Important Date (MPPEB Police Constable Recruitment 2020)
|Online Application Starting Date||16/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||11/02/2021 (Extended Date)|
|Form Correction Last Date||15.02.2021|
|Mode of Selection Process||written exam|
|Admit Card Date||Feb Last Week or March|
- NOTE: You will be notified very soon regarding the application fees.
- GENERAL / Other State: Rs. 800/- (2 Paper)
- General / O.S. : Rs. 600/- (1 Paper)
- MP Reserve Category: Rs. 400/- (2 Paper) and 300 (1 Paper)
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the MPPEB rules and guidelines.|
Vacancy Details (4000 Posts)
|POST NAME (Constable)||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|CSR||138||1. 10th /12th|
2. Recognized Board.
|CGD||3862||Fore more details you have to read the notification.|
Category Wise Details
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of MPPEB Police Constable recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form in MPPEB Police Constable.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Date Change Notice||CLICK HERE|