Konkan Railway has invited online application for KRCL Junior Engineer in Electrical Trade 2020-2021. All the eligible and interested applicants must apply the online form before the last date. Check age limit, salary and no of posts here.
POST DATE: 19/12/2020
Konkan Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
A total of 10 posts are available in this KRCL Konkan railway recruitment. All the candidates must read the official notification from the website of Konkan Railway.
|Online Application Starting Date||16/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/01/2020|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Exam|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. No Application Fee/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Maximum Age
- GEN- 40 years
- OBC- 43 years
- SC/ST- 45 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|KRCL Junior Engineer Electrical||10||Diploma /Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Konkan Railway KRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.