Coast Guard Yantrik 2021 Recruitment – The online applications have invited for the post of Male Navik GD and DB (General Duty and Domestic Branch) as well as Yantrik also. Those applicants who are eligible and aspired must fill before the due date. Check all the latest details here.
POST DATE: 20/12/2020
Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik Recruitment 2021: Important Date
A total of 358 posts are available in this vacancy and the online application process will start from 05/01/2020. Check official notification from here and kindly visit the official website.
|Online Application Starting Date||05.01.2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||19.01.2021|
|Payment Last Date||19.01.2021|
|Exam Date||March (2021)|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 22 years
- Navik (General Duty) & Yantrik- born between 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003.
- Navik (DB)- between 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003.
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Navik GD||260||10 + 2 (Physics and Maths)|
|Navik DB||50||10th ( Recognized Board)|
|Yantrik||48||10th with Diploma (Elec., Mechanical and Eltrncs.)|
More Sarkari Naukri
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik GD 2021 recruitment.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 19.01.2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.