Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Railways has invited online application for the post of ITI and Non-ITI apprentice 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must check all the details available in this notification. Check age limit, salary and eligibility criteria here.
POST DATE: 18/01/2021
Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice vacancy 2021: Important Date
A total of 374 posts are available in this BLW Varanasi apprentice recruitment. All the aspired applicants must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of BLWApprentice.
|Online Application Starting Date||15/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||17/02/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||17/02/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 15/02/2021
- Minimum- 15 years
- Maximum- 22 years for Non-ITI | 24 years for ITI
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|ITI Apprentice||300||10th Passed with 50 % marks (ITI/NCVT Cert.)|
|Non-ITI||74||10th Passed with 50 % marks|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.