KEY HIGHLIGHTS: National Rail and Transportation Institute has invited online application for the various Teaching and Non- Teaching posts in NRTI Teaching Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are interested and aspired must apply before the due date. Check age limit, salary and eligibility criteria here.
POST DATE: 27.10.2020
Apply online for NRTI Teaching Recruitment 2020
A total of 39 posts are available in this NRTI vacancy. All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and this advertisement you will find on the website of NRTI.
- Online application begin date: 11.10.2020
- Closing date of online application: 10.11.2020
- Selection Process: based on the qualification or on the basis of marks.
NRTI Teaching Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|POST||NO OF POSTS||Age Limit (preferable)|
|Associate Professor||10||50 years|
|Deputy Finance Officer||01||50 years|
|Assistant Professor||15||35 years|
|Assistant Librarian||01||40 years|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01||40 years|
|Assistant Registrar||02||40 years|
|Junior Assistant||02||35 years|
|Admin Assistant||02||28 years|
NOTE: For more and detailed information about the educational qualification must read the official notification of National Rail and Transportation Institute NRTI 2020.
Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.