EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: Export-Import bank of India has publicized and advertisement and invited online application form for the post of Management Trainee. All the eligible and interested applicants must read the official notification carefully.
POST DATE: 09/12/2020
EXIM Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Important Date
A total of 60 posts are available in this vacancy of EXIM Bank 2020. Those applicants who aspired must apply the online application form before the due date. Visit the official website of Export-Import Bank.
|Online Application Starting Date||19 December 2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||31 December 2020|
|Payment Last Date||31 December 2020|
|Exam Date||to be announced later.|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Perosnal Interview|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/12/2020
- Maximum Age
- UR/EWS— 25 Years
- SC / ST——30 years
- OBC NCL– 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Salary|
|Management Trainee (Under MT there are various posts, for more details read Off. Notifs.)||60||Rs. 40,000/m|
More Sarkari Naukri
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Export-Import EXIM Bank of India Recruitment 2020.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 31 December 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
You may also like: State Bank of India apprentice Recruitment.