SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has publicized an advertisement and has invited online application for the post of SBI Apprentice 2020. Those who are interested must apply before the due date. Check age limit, Salary, syllabus, important dates and other details here.
POST DATE: 20/11/2020
State Bank of India SBI Apprentice vacancy 2020 – Important Date
There are a total of 8500 posts are available in this SBI Apprentice vacancy exam. The candidates who are eligible and aspired must read the official notification without fail and this is available on the official website of State bank of India.
|Online Application Starting Date||20/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||10/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||written exam|
|Exam Date||January 2021|
|Declaration of Admit Card||December 2020|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. NIL/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Exam – Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the State bank of India rules and guidelines.|
Vacancy Details @ 8500 posts
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|SBI Apprentice Exam 2020||8500||Must be a Graduate in any recognised University in India.|
- GEN- 3595
- OBC- 1948
- SC- 1388
- ST- 725
- EWS- 844
SBI Apprentice Exam Details
|TEST NAME||No of Question||MAX. MARKS||TIME Duration (min)|
|Reasoning Ability & Comp. Apti.||25||25||15|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of State Bank of India SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
Category wise Vacancy Details
Can you tell me the latest SBI Vacancy?
The State Bank of India has released a notification for the post of SBI Apprentice 2020.
What is online application date of SBI Apprentices 2020?
The online application will start from 20/11/2020.
Can you tell me the closing date of this SBI apprentice exam vacancy 2020?
The last date is 10/12/2020
Who is eligible for this SBI Apprentice 2020 Exam?
A candidate must have graduate degree in any recognized university in India.
I am a fresher can I apply for this vacancy?
Yes, anyone can apply for this State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
How can I apply?
You can apply through online mode from SBI website.
How many total seats available ?
There are 8500 seats are available in this SBI Apprentice Exam vacancy 2020.
Best Coaching Institute for Bank Exams
- Best Coaching Institute for Banking in Delhi and Patna
- Career Planner- Best bank PO /SSC/MBA
- BSC Coaching- Bank PO and other exams
- Career Power-Best Coaching for Bank
- Vidya Guru for Banking and other exams, New Delhi
- KD Campus-best coaching institute for competitive exams
- IBT- Institute of Banking
- BSC Academy