CCI Recruitment 2020-2021: Cotton Corporation of India has invited online application for the post of Management Trainee, JCE and JAP 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates must check salary, age limit and others.
POST DATE: 09/12/2020
CCI Recruitment 2020-2021: Important Date
Cotton Corporation of India has publicized an advertisement for various posts. There is 95 posts available in this vacancy and all the applicants must apply before the due date. Visit the official website for more details.
|Online Application Starting Date||09/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||07/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||07/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be announced later|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/11/2020
- Minimum- Not Available
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. Management Trainee Marketing and Accounts–(06 + 05 Posts)|
2. Junior Commercial Executive–(50 Posts)
3. Junior Assistant (General)–(20 Posts)
4. JA Accounts–(14 Posts)
|95||MBA in ABM, CA/CMA, B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Comm|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Cotton Corporation Of India CCI Recruitment 2020.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 07/01/2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.