DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has invited online form for various Teaching and Non-Teaching post. Those who are interested and aspired must read all the details. The online application will start from 25/05/2021. Kindly go through the official website and notification so that you cannot face any issue.
Post Date: 13-05-2021
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 7236 posts are available in this Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, DSSB Teacher recruitment 2021. You can check age limit, salary, eligibility criteria and other details from here. All links are available in the bottom of this article.
|Online Application Starting Date||25/05/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||24/06/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||24/06/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on Date
- TGT: Below 32 years
- JSA (LDC): 18-27 years
- Patwari: 21 -27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the DSSSB rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NMDC Engineer & other posts recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Bihar STET 2021: Result of 3 subjects may declare this week
- MPHC Legal AID officer 2021-Apply and Check concise details here.
- Indian NAVY SSC Officer Recruitment 2021- check concise details, Apply easily
- RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 00/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, DSSSB recruitment 2021.||7236||Click Here to check all the details.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of DSSSB Teacher recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 24/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.