NWDA Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency has invited online form for the post of Junior Engineer, Hindi translator, JAO, UDC and others. Those candidates who are interested and aspired must read all the details available in this article as well as from the official notification. The online application will start from 10 May 2021.
Post Date: 09/05/2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 62 posts are available in this NWDA recruitment 2021. All the candidates must go through the official notification regarding age limit, education qualification , eligibility criteria and other details. All links regarding this job vacancy are available at the bottom of this article. Please go through one by one and read carefully so that you cannot face any problem.
|Online Application Starting Date||10/05/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||25/06/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||25/06/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later on the website.|
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 840/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / PWD / Women||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Civil Jr. Engineer||16||18-27 years|
|Hindi Translator||01||21-30 years|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||21-30 years|
|UD Clerk||12||18-27 years|
|Stenographer + LDC||5 + 23||18-27 years|
Category Wise Details
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of National Water Development Agency, NWDA recruitment 2021,Delhi.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 25/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.