Post Name: New Notification released for Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020.
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission has issued a new notification and has invited online application for the post of Lecturer in various and different posts. All the interested and aspired applicants must apply before the due date. Check eligibility, age limit and salary.
Post Date: 10.10.2020
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020: Apply Online Form.
The application process for this lecturer or teachers recruitment in UKPSC will start from 12.10.2020 and it will close on 01/11/2020.
The aspired candidates must read the official notification without fail which is available on the Official website of UKPSC.
Also Read: BEL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||12.10.2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||01.11.2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||01.11.2020|
|Send your Hard Copy||16.11.2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced later.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 176.55/ Only|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 86.55/only|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.|
|Note||This fee is non-refundable.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the UKPSC rules and regulations.|
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020: Vacancy Details
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|UKPSC Lecture Posts||571||1. Master Degree in related stream.|
3. Bed Examination
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form of Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.