A new notification from Canara Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020. Apply online for this vacancy and there are 220 posts are available. You can check out all the details here.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Canara Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of specialist officers in various streams in scale I and Scale II and also for ST drive in Scale II and Scale III. Those who are interested and eligible must apply before the due date.
POST DATE: 20/11/2020
Canara Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020 – Important Date
All the applicants must read all the details which are available in the official notification for the Canara Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020. Apply online through the official website of Canara Bank.
|Online Application Starting Date||25/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||15/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||by Written Exam and Interview|
|Exam Date||January/February 2021|
|Declaration of Result||will be published on the website.|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Age Limit as on 01/10/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the Canara Bank rules.|
Vacancy Details @Total Post:220
|POST NAME||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Canara Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020||220||see the notification.|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Canara Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.