HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has published a notification (Vacancy) and invited online application for various posts such as Clerks, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Engineer, Steno Typist and various other posts. Those who are interested must read the official notification carefully. Check age limit, Salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 20/11/2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Important Date
A total of 290 posts are available in this vacancy and apply before the due date. Those who are aspired and eligible must visit the official website of HPSSC 2020, SBI Apprentice vacancy 2020
|Advertisement No.||36 – 4/2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||21/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||20/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||20/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||will be notify later|
- GENERAL / Ex-Serviceman / EWS : Rs. 360/-
- SC / ST / PH and All other: Rs. 120/-
- Female: Rs. NIL/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020, Check here for new 235 posts.
- Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2020, How to fill the new online form?
- ITI Limited RaiBareli Engineering Diploma Recruitment 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Apply online for FTO Check New Details.
- Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 for Domestic Branch.
HPSSC Vacancy 2020 – Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the HPSSC rules.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|HPSSC Recruitment 2020|
(Clerk, Junior Engineer, Steno Typist and Many more)
|290||See the notification for detailed information.|
NOTE: All the applicants hereby informed that there are multiple vacancies in various department so you have to click the notification link and read all the details carefully.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Himachal Pradesh HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Website: http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.