ISP Recruitment 2020: Indian Security Press has publicized a notification and invited online application form for the post of a welfare officer, supervisor, Jr. draftsman and various other posts. Check age limit, salary and last date here.
POST DATE: 21/11/2020
ISP Recruitment 2020 – Important Date
Indian Security Press, Nashik Road and SPMCIL a mini Ratna company has published an advertisement for the post of ISP recruitment 2020. Those who are interested and eligible for this vacancy must apply before the due date. All the applicants must read the official notification carefully.
|Online Application Starting Date||22/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||21/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||21/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||Written test|
|Exam Date||January/February 2021|
- GENERAL / OBC (NCL) / EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020, Check here for new 235 posts.
- Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2020, How to fill the new online form?
- ITI Limited RaiBareli Engineering Diploma Recruitment 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Apply online for FTO Check New Details.
- Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 for Domestic Branch.
Age Limit as on 21/12/2020
|Maximum||30 years A-2/S-1 Level | 28 years M3 Level|
|Age Relaxation||as per the ISP rules and guidelines.|
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|ISP Recruitment 2020||42||See the official notification.|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Security Press ISP Recruitment 2020.
- First of all, candidates should apply for registration.
- Make a payment of fees before the last date of an application form.
- Must follow the guidelines of Signature and Photograph before upload.
- There is only one mode to apply i.e. online mode.
- All the candidates must take a printout of the submitted application form as soon as possible.
- Do not wait for the last date of form i.e. 21/12/2020.